Jul 25, 2010

*^%$#@#$%^

i dont know why what is the reason??
why im so easy to get angry with that?
i thought my temper is great ard,
but it wouldnt happen to me when im facing him.
he is just a fucker, a son of bitch...

i dislike him very much..
why he always pretend he was the one who bully by me?
but in fact i never did anything bad to him at all.
damn it!!!
the innocent face always so attract people pity to him~~~
the fucking shit face that always make people think that im the bastard~

there is a lot of examples that prove that maybe im just think too much or he trapped me or maybe this is me!!
like last time when his fucking finger cut by knife
he never tell me or ask the medicine from me
when i know he cut by the knife?
its funny..i knew it at the same time when the other applied the medicine on his hand.
then when we walking in the mall,
he only ask me the medicine in front of other people.

i dont the reason why he purposely need some other people looked at what he did.
what is trying to prove?
am i eating people?
am i kiling people before?
why he need all this things do it do openly why cant just do it between he and me??

he is damn mother fucker.
i know the meaning..

people used to say this in front of me.
why u dont ask him?
why u dont borrwor from him?
why u dont talk to him?
why this why that...

now i can tell u the answer i get from him
1.no responces(maybe my voice too little untill he cant listen what i asked)
2.no answer(maybe he dont know who im asking)
that is the answer that i can get from him.

from these 2 things can u tell the answer i can get from him?
can u tell me what he actually want?
i dont know..

because now im choosing to be shut my mouth up.
talk nothing to him
see nothing from him
this is the best way so called IGNORE!

from now on
i know what im doing and i will no regret to what im doing!
there is no a word "REGRET" in my world~

i never regret to what have i did since im born!
i will tell people this is ME!
sorry,i dont well in pretending,
i dont need a pretending to help myself.

im well with the real me,
im ok with the no pretending of ME!

IM PROUD TO BE MYSELF!

No comments:

playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com